Friday, February 22, 2008

Attempting a Come Back

It's been a while since I've blogged on this site. Actually, I am amazed that it was still in existence, but recently, the Lord has been placing on my heart to write more than I have been doing so far.

Do I know if anyone reads these? Sure, you're here! Right?

Anyways, my goal is to use this site for short essays on topics that are important to you, the readers.

How will these topics be handled?

Well, first off, they won't contain popular opinion. There are too many blogs out there that contain too much opinions.

Second, these essays will contain God's Word. If you have read my profile, and are familiar with my other posts, you should know by now that I back up what I write with Scripture. People are tired of hearing preachers preach a message one minute and then beg for money immediately afterwards. Thanks to sites like blogger.com, we can share these essays for minimal cost! Besides, it really wasn't my idea to start this blogging up again, I really believe it was the Lord's. And if it was His idea, and I remain faithful to this project, He promises to provide for my needs.

Philippians 4:19
19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Hudson Taylor, the great 19th century missionary to China made the statement, "God's work, done God's way, never lacked God's provision."

Keep me in your prayers.
-jch

No comments: